Mission: Determine if the subject Corvette was the Mickey Thompson Sears Allstate Tire test car photographed in the pits and “at speed” on the Bonneville Salt Flats in August, 1964.
- If it is the Bonneville car, what evidence exists to confirm it?
- If it is not the Bonneville car, what evidence exists to refute it?
- If it is not that car, how did it become known as the Bonneville car?
- If it is not the Bonneville car, is it at least Mickey Thompson’s car?
- If it was Thompson’s car, what role (if any) did it play?
Read the report findings here!